10. I heard it was a popularity contest and I don’t know whose popular.
9. I thought they might sphinn mine and I heard Google frowns on reciprocal sphinning
8. I was too busy reading Jill Whalen’s highly acclaimed post (20 sphinns) on how much she appreciated receiving sphinns
7. I just got started in this industry and I’m not sure how to do that yet.
6. I just couldn’t find the post, it was lost among all of Single Grain’s spa..er..uh..posts.
5. I only sphinn posts from SEO rock stars, so there is no chance of my own credibility being called into question.
4. I was up all night working on my article and nobody sphunn mine.
3. I am not sure how to pronounce it, so I feel stupid.
2. I just couldn’t stand the thought of sphinning another top 10 list.
1. I only sphinn articles by people who sphinn me. (I just heard Google can’t detect reciprocal sphinns or was that paid links?).